This new release covers 72 pages of instrumentation and equipment for the electronics industry, industrial service and plant maintenance, industrial electrical and electrical contracting, and science and life sciences laboratories. The Emona Catalogue is Australia’s leading dedicated instrumentation catalogue and is an invaluable reference for all engineers, technicians, scientists contractors and educators.
The 2009 edition features two new sections: Biomedical Safety Testing for the healthcare and healthcare services industries covering NBIP and SPO2 simulators, as well as electrosurgical diathermy analysers and Fuel Cells Technology and Testing covering fuel cells from 50W to 16kW and fuel cell testing from single cells to stacks of 9kW. The 2009 catalogue also features our "Digital Oscilloscope Selection Guide", showcasing Australia’a largest range of digital oscilloscopes from world class manufacturers such as Tektronix, GW, Rigol and Pico.
Other catalogue sections cover Electrical Safety covering workplace health and safety equipment, Electrical Installations & Power Testing for industrial electrical and plant maintenance, and PC-Based and Data Acquisition for life sciences laboratories, as well as traditional electronic test and measurement areas covering oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, function generators and counters and RF test equipment.
Emona Instruments | Industrial and Educational Technologies
Emona Instruments range covers electronic and electrical test and measuring instruments for the Australian market, engineering teaching equipment for Australia and New Zealand, and worldwide exports of the TIMS Telecommunications Training System.
Our electronic test and measurement product range covers:
* PC Based Instruments
* Data Acquisition & Logging
* Logic Analysers
* Multimeters - Benchtop & Handheld
* Function Generators & Counters
* RF Test Equipment
* Laboratory Power Supplies
* Production Safety Test & PCB Faults Locators
* Device Programmers & Erasers
* Circuit Simulation, Design & Layout
* Digital & Analog Panel Meters
* Calibration Equipment
Our electrical compliance and safety testing range covers:
* Portable Appliance Testing (Testing & Tagging)
* Installation & Installation Compliance Testing
* Cable Tracing & Faults Testing
* Mains Energy & Power Instruments
Our biomedical testing equipment covers:
* AS/NZS3551 Biomedical appliance tester
* NIBP simulator
* SP02 simulator
* Electrosurgical tester
Our engineering teaching range covers:
* Electronics, electrical and power engineering
* Control engineering (control & dynamics)
* Hydrogen fuel cells for training & OEM applications
* Telecommunications training
* Fluid mechanics, hydraulics & hydrology
* Thermodynamics, heat transfer, internal combustion engines
* Unit operations, biochemical engineering, process control
* Food Technology
Our coverage is Australia and New Zealand with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland, and our team of Applications Sales Engineers are ready to provide technical advice or on-site demonstrations on our wide range of products.