They don't have a+ tolerance on diameter size, hence slotdrills won't ever cut oversize. Endmills can be 4, 6 or 8 flute, generally for milling along 90' edges or completing side walls.
- Profile milling
- Face milling
- Tracer milling
- Solid carbide slotdrills and endmills have certainly taken control over the HSS market in Australia. They have 10 times speed and life compared to conventional HSS cutting devices.
- Due to the expansion in deals volume, the costs have dropped drastically making carbide endmills and carbide slotdrills more practical.
- Chatter free and lower slicing load credit to extraordinary cutting edge wave, variable helix points and unequal dividing of cutting edges. It empowers high efficiency in high-speed end processing of aluminium and non-ferrous materials.
- Optimally intended for both finish milling as well as rough milling.
- Solid Carbide Ball Nose Slot Drill are precisely made utilizing the ideal quality crude material and most recent innovation as per the set worldwide guidelines. Different coatings are additionally used to improve the overall life and velocities.
- A tapered flute geometry is utilized for special applications, for example, mould drafts and for applying taper points after routine straight edged processing.
- Roughing type geometry has a wave-like edge shape and breaks the material into little chips. Furthermore, the cutting resistance is low empowering high sustain rates while roughing.
- Special form geometry is utilized for delivering corner radii on parts. There are a vast number of geometries that can be produced utilizing such style of cutters.