Energy Management / DDC Wireless
The SensorStat Wireless DDC system complements our range of DDC series and is the first step to a fully integrated intelligent wireless room. You get the features of an on-line system at the price of stand-alone.
By being wireless, this system will enable installation in retrofit situations where holes cannot be made in the walls - or where the installation cost previously proved to be prohibitive due to construction materials or union issues.
Onity DDC Wireless features state-of-the-art contactless technology, giving a "tech-touch" to your property.
- 25-35% Average Reduction In Energy Use
- Battery Powered - Install Anywhere
- No Wiring Between Devices
- Backlit LCD Display
- Reduced Maintenance Costs and Extended Equipment Life
- Direct Digital Temperature Control Within 1 Degree Accuracy
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Automatic or Manual Fan Control
- Automatic Changeover Heat/Cool Operation
- Setback Limits – Unoccupied
- Deep Setback Limits – Unsold
- Monitors Interior and Exterior, Adjoining Doors and Windows
- Refresh Cycle
- Freeze Guard
- Soft Bypass
- Wireless - RF Communication Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum; Internal Antenna
ENERGY STAR is more than a label awarded for energy efficiency. It is a partnership among government, business, and consumers, united in the pursuit of a common goal—to protect our environment for future generations.