As we all know from the school bench, warm air rises up, and all our heating efforts create a comfort zone right under the ceiling.
To keep the warmth at the level where humans work and live, the warm air needs to be moved from high level and returned to the occupied zone (destratification).
The most efficient and inexpensive solution (less than a dollar a day for the 650 mm unit) is Combat Energy Saving Fans – designed to improve heating system efficiency by keeping valuable warm air down at working level, and reducing heat losses through the roof structure.
Main Benefits of Combat Energy Saving Fans are:
- Provide savings up to 20% of running costs at optimum air change rate
- Extend life of heating equipment, thus contributing to global environmental protection
- Gives more gentle and even air distribution due to greater volume of air movement
- Suitable for most commercial and industrial applications
- Can be equipped with thermostat or a speed controller depending on the model
Need to cool down the product on the process line? Combat Fans can be an effective answer here as well.
Contact Hurll Nu-Way now to discuss your application on 1300 556 380.