The Enerpac POW’R-RISER® Lifting Jack combines a high capacity (54-181 ton) cylinder and an electric or air-powered hydraulic pump unit integrated into a mobile cart.
Enerpac POW’R-RISER® has the speed, power and versatility for a wide variety of on-site site applications, including servicing tires, tracks and other maintenance functions on heavy equipment, lifting and positioning of large constructed elements and many other applications that require heavy lifting equipment in remote locations. Key features include:
- Can be rolled into position for easy placement
- No exposed hoses or fittings to damage
- Narrow width for hard-to-reach areas
- Wide selection of capacities, strokes and jack heights for a variety of applications
- Electric motor fully enclosed to withstand elements.
- 54, 90, 136 and 181 ton capacities with pneumatic or electric pumps for the toughest jobs
- SUP-R-STACK™ Extension System allows lifting at all heights without blocking.
For safe mechanical cribbing of a lifted load, accessory Locking U-Rings can be placed around an extended piston and come in four lengths for
each POW’R-RISER® capacity. They are available individually or in sets. Locking U-Rings are accommodated by storage racks integral to the
POW’R-RISER® provides safe, efficient, mobile lifting and load-holding for the toughest applications and is backed by Enerpac’s extensive product
support. This support includes national and worldwide networks of local distributors and authorized service centers as well as regional customer and technical service centers.