- “Time is money – and quality is a matter of course” – this is the concept behind the design and specification of all ENGEL robots
- ENGEL ERC linear robots are available for injection moulding machines with clamping forces ranging from 400 kN to 55,000 kN
- ENGEL robots are fast and accurate: linear speeds of up to 5 m/s and positioning tolerances of within ± 0.05 (small and medium-sized units) and ± 0.1 mm (large units) are standard
- The use of standard software considerably reduces the work of the operator.
- The extreme reliability and durability of ENGEL robots can be attributed to the consistent use of high-quality materials and comp
The quality of a product and the efficiency of a production line depend on the consistancy of the individual processes. This applies particularly to such cyclical production processes as injection moulding. For optimum results, the parts handling system must be free from all variable influences. ENGEL linear robots and components for the handling, conveying and storing of moulded parts are the perfect complement to an injection moulding machine - and also turn the machine into a high-quality production cell.