Lincoln Electric's Chopper Technology® delivers excellent arc characteristics whether you are in stick (conventional or pipe), TIG, MIG or arc gouging modes of operation.
Rugged and dependable, the Ranger® 305D is built within a totally enclosed, robust case, which provides maximum protection for its 45-litre fuel tank and water-cooled Kubota® 18.8 HP D722 diesel engine.
This portable powerhouse delivers 7,200 continuous watts of 240V/AC generator power - enough power to run lights, tools, pump and weld all at the same time.
- Simple Controls - Keep training time to a minimum with the straight forward control panel of the Ranger® 305D. The flip-down control panel door keeps less frequently used
dials out of the way.
- Single, full-range output control dial - avoid confusion with taps and controls.
- 4 welding modes: CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, CV-Wire and Touch-StartTM TIG (eliminates high frequency and avoids tungsten contamination).
- Dual digital output meters for pre-setting weld amps for stick, TIG or downhill pipe modes, or voltage for CV wire mode. Also displays actual outputs while welding. Memory features holds actual output readings for 7 seconds after welding stops.
- Output at welding terminals controlled by electronic contactor - can be switched to "On" or to "Remotely Controlled".
- Remote is auto-activated when plugged into a 6-pin connector.
- Compatible with many Lincoln wire feeders including the LNTM-25 PRO.
- Matching polarity - wire feed voltmeter switch matches polarity of wire feeder volt meter to polarity of electrode.
- Top-of-the-line, water-cooled Kubota® 18.8hp D722 diesel engine.
- Lower noise than partially-enclosed and unenclosed welders of comparable size - 80 dBA @ 7m.
- Glow plugs for rapid starting down to -15°C (5°F).
- Electric fuel pump and automatic air-bleed system virtually eliminates manual air bleeding if fuel tank is run dry. Activated when glow plug button is pressed.
- Engine closed breather system keeps enginecompartment and the ground clean. Eliminates oil mist
from collecting inside the engine compartment, especially on radiator surfaces, which would lower engine cooling efficiency. Also prevents oil drips to a truck bed or the ground from an open breather discharge
- 45 litre fuel capacity allows you to run an extended day. 20 per cent longer than the nearest competitor!
- Fuel gauge and hour meter standard.
- Electric start - engine battery charging system light to indicate abnormal charging.
- No-tools-required oil drain valve with removable extension tube.
- Convenient truck or trailer mounting with front and rear holes in base.