CADDS Engineering takes pride in its ability to regularly produce detailed working drawings, taking simple client supplied sketches, creating a concept design through liaison with the engineer, to completion of drawings, all with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
The individual draftsman involved with the project will liaise personally with both you and the engineer through all stages of the design and drawing process, ensuring you are continually kept up to date with the progress of your project.
If you have set engineering and drawing standards, we will ensure your drawings are always produced to your requirements.
Originally a small Perth based drafting company, Cadds Engineering have been producing superior quality, cost effective design, engineering and drafting solutions since 1993. We have undergone continual and steady growth over the last 20 years to become a complete engineering provider, and an integral part of the larger Cadds Group service, constantly diversifying to offer a comprehensive suite of engineering services at all times.
Managed by Darren Clark, Cadds Engineering is a professional team of experienced structural, civil, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical Engineers, designers and construction modellers. We have the ability to undertake a variety of complex projects from preliminary site discussions, concept and design documentation, through to certification and fabrication.
Safety is of the highest priority for Cadds Engineering management and employees. Being safe is inherent in our work practices and ethos on a daily basis. So much so, that over our 20 year working history, Cadds Engineering have maintained a zero safety incident record.
Key Capabilities Include:
- Design of steel, concrete, aluminum & timber structures to Australian Standards
- Structural analysis & design (linear, nonlinear & buckling analysis)
- Load rating certification / WLL
- Mechanical analysis (stress analysis, finite element analysis, fatigue)
- New & existing design verification
- Structural integrity inspections & reports
- BCA compliance / statutory compliance
- Brownfield & greenfield design
- Region D cyclone certification
- Quality control
- SpaceGass, Limcon, Solidworks, Tekla,
- Microstation, AutoCAD, Pro-Steel, Revit