Our professional engineers help you choose the right technologies for your project, aid in design, and train your staff on programming, maintenance and user procedures.
We analyse your project and provide you with:
- MOX network layout drawings;
- List of materials and components to be used;
- Automation and control hardware (PLC, DCS, RTU, etc.);
- IT Hardware (PCs, routers, switches, etc.);
- Software (SCADA, HMI, MES, etc.);
- Other devices and media (cabling, nodes, etc.);
- Redundant system configuration /topology.
Placement advice for security mechanisms such as:
- VPN (Virtual Private Networking);
- Token based authentication;
- DMZ (Demilitarised zone) and firewalls;
- Wireless access points.
MOX engineering services also provide you field validation services of installed solutions using the latest in testing equipment and processes, giving you total assurance of a properly installed system. Strategies involving reconfiguration and design are developed to ensure you achieve maximum benefits.