We maintain constant updating with our manufacturing divisions in Halmstad and Kalmar, Sweden.
Packovation Australia has numerous installations in Australia and New Zealand and supply back up servicing for both Sprinter and Packovation ranges of equipment.
Our comprehensive workshop facility allows us to design, engineer and assemble to suit clients specific needs.
Generally most electrical, automation and process management control equipment is designed and assembled in house to ensure all levels of automation are fully operational prior to shipping. Any external supply is commissioned in our complex to ensure our engineers have a full understanding of the principle of operation.
Use our services for:
- Updating or overhauling your current equipment
- Designing a professional solution to your specific need
- Design, install and commission a full production line
- Trouble shooting your current installation
- Design and install food grade conveying and sortation equipment
Packovation Australia understands fully the necessity of sound working relationships with clients and the need to maintain open lines of communication at all times.