Who should attend:
Any person or company required to work in the Mining, Construction, Maintenance, Offshore Drilling and Public Utilities Sectors that is required to organise, manage and safely enter and work in a confined space. This course is popular with both industry and government sector. This training format is both safe and well received by our participants. Talk to us about customising this course to suit your unique circumstances.
- Course introduction and enrolment.
- Definitions and how to identify a confined space as per AS/NZS2865 - 2009.
- Relevant legislation explained.
- Case studies of unsafe confined space entry.
- Role and responsibilities of key personnel.
- Risk assessments and hazard control.
- Permits to work and other entry procedures.
- Gas awareness and atmospheric monitoring.
- Ventilation and cleaning methods.
- Isolation and tag out methods.
- Introduction to fall protective equipment.
- Practical exercise of entry to a confined space.
Practical and theoretical and application based assessments.
When: As required
Where: On your site or at our training facilities
Duration: 1 & 2 day course available
Class Size: Up to 15 people