- To provide a friendly, comfortable and safe learning environment
- To support (if necessary), any special needs you may have with your learning, to the best of our ability and to ensure your training is enjoyable and meets your specific learning needs.
Duration of Training
2 Day Course
- Assess confined space for entry
- Use safety equipment and clothing
- Control confined space entry
- Conclude confined space operations
- Identify the scope of the permit
- Prepare for permitted work
- Work in accordance with an issued permit
- Complete permit to work
Capable Training, part of Capability Resources provides flexible training. training can be delivered at our customised Skills Training Centre or on request, at client sites.
Learning and assessment activities will be conducted by assessors using a range of evidence gathering techniques throughout the course, including a written questionnaire and practical demonstration.
Your trainer and assessor will clearly explain the assessment process to you and support you where necessary to ensure you have a complete understanding of the assessment process prior to commencing any assessment.
Succesful participants will receive a Statement of Attainment:
- MSAPMPER205B Enter confined space
- MSAPMPER200B Work in accordance with an issued permit
There are no pre-requisites or co-requisites for this course.
A 1 Day Refresher Course is also available for holders of an Enter Confined Space Statement Of Attainment
Visit our TRAINING CALENDAR for current course dates