Advancing your social business with unified communications can improve and accelerate how work gets done. But supporting these capabilities often requires tools and infrastructures that can be complex and costly to manage in-house.
IBM® MobileFirst Collaboration Services is designed to enable a robust social business while helping reduce operating and capital costs.
Keep the conversations flowing. IBM MobileFirst Collaboration Services can help:
- Extend social business by giving mobile users streamlined access to advanced communications capabilities
- Manage costs through the ability to reduce expenses while facilitating easier budgeting
- Boost your operations with integrated, tailored solutions to design, build and support what you need
- Provide ongoing monitoring and management to support optimal availability and performance
How it works
Part of our Enterprise Mobility Services suite, IBM MobileFirst Collaboration Services can derive the benefits of a unified communications environment without having to invest resources and expertise for ongoing management. IBM MobileFirst Collaboration Services offers:
- IBM Sametime® rich presence awareness, enterprise instant messaging, online meetings and robust mobility
- A fully featured centralised enterprise telephony and unified messaging solution, including on-premises telephony equipment
- Support for desk, mobile and soft phones on personal computers, tablets and smartphones
- Integration with email and IBM social applications