It provides full security at a base level price.
- Easy to use and reliable.
- Push button access. 6-digit combination gives 1,000,000 possible permutations.
- Enables two users: both manager and second user. Managers can control, lock out or delete the second user as required.
- Wrong try penalty means that attempting to guess the combination more than 4 times will render the lock inactive for a period of 5 minutes.
- The battery resides in the input pad for easy changeover. The lock will retain all settings when changing the battery.
- Operates on a Duracell 9V alkaline battery which gives up to 2560 openings. Low battery level triggers an audible warning.
- Unlike mechanical locks, codes are easy to change and therefore do not require a locksmith.
- Keypad gives audio and visual signal for ease of use.
- Environmentally tested from –10oC to 85oC.
- All vital components are located within the lock body for maximum security.
- The swing bolt version has a patented automatic locking mechanism which locks when the safe handle is turned.
- Certified to both Group 1 Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and European VDS KL2 manipulation proof rating. Please contact us for other approvals.
- Can be retrofitted in place of mechanical locks and key locks.
- Polyfuse provides unique protection to lock by protecting it against electric shock attacks.
- Commercial safes
- Quality domestic safes
- Pistol and gun safes
Options, Variations & Accessories
Available in deadbolt, swing bolt, spring bolt.