- Contamination sampling in accordance with AS 4482.1 – “Guide to the sampling and investigation of potentially contaminated soil Part 1:Non-volatile and semi-volatile compounds” and AS 4482.2 – “Guide to the sampling and investigation of potentially contaminated soil Part 1: Volatile substances”. The number and spacing of samples is in accordance with the minimum sampling points for the characterization based on detection of circular hot spots using a square grid, of Table 2 of AS 4482.1.
- Identifying any contamination on site
- Establishing an environmental baseline for the site
- Contamination assessment to classify the level of contamination in accordance with the Tasmanian Department of Tourism, Arts and Environment (DTAE) Bulletin No. 105 "Classification and Management of Contaminated Soil for Disposal” August 2006
- Decommissioning of petrol stations in accordance Tasmanian Department of Tourism, Arts and Environment (DTAE) Bulletin No. 109 “Underground storage tank decommissioning guidelines” August 2006.
For more information, click here