The patent-pending TrojanUVPhox (UV-Photolysis and UV-Oxidation) solution is a groundbreaking, pressurized ultraviolet (UV) light reactor that utilizes Trojan’s low-energy, high-output amalgam UV lamps.
Through the extensive use of computational fluid dynamics models and other computer simulation tools, it has been optically and hydraulically optimized to provide extremely efficient and cost-effective UV treatment.
In suitable applications, the reactor is integrated via control algorithms with a hydrogen peroxide delivery system in order to provide UV-oxidation. The hydrogen peroxide delivery system is part of the TrojanUVPhox solution. The unique design of the TrojanUVPhox allows for the use of multiple reactors in series, giving it an extremely compact footprint.
- Modular design handles a wide range of flow rates
- The highest electrical efficiency reactor available. The TrojanUVPhox uses 50%-90% less energy than other, similarly sized UV reactors
- The most compact low-energy UV reactor available
- Vertically stackable modular design allows for expansion without increasing the footprint
- All wetted surfaces constructed of NSF-listed materials
- Proven in drinking water, groundwater remediation, and water reuse applications
- Optional hydrogen peroxide delivery and storage system for applications that require UV-oxidation.
To Know More about Environmental Contaminant Treatment / Trojanuvphox Please click here