Environmental Sustainability - Sustainability and Reporting
Energetics' Sustainability and Reporting services will assist organisations to demystify corporate social responsibility and reporting standards including the development of sustainability business strategies for private, public and government organisations.
- The Growth in Sustainability Reporting
- The Benefits of Sustainability Reporting
- A Recognised Part of Standard Business Practice
- Industries Leading the Way
- The Importance of "Getting it Right"
- How Can Energetics Help?
- Steps to a Successful Sustainability Roadmap and Reporting
The outcome for customers is the identification of specific business priorities and appropriate stakeholder programs that can be implemented in Australia and internationally. The consultancy services offer a full range of CSR management advice on environmental and social issues including:
- Identification of direct and indirect impacts of companies and the assessment of stakeholder priorities;
- Development and delivery of stakeholder engagement programs including facilitation and consensus building for agreed outcomes between protagonists;
- Development of Board and Executive Management strategic sustainability priorities;
- Sustainability industry benchmark analysis, including international global norms such as the OECD Guidelines for MNE's, the Global Compact, Equator Prinicples and the Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights;
- Identification and analysis of investor priorities for sustainability ratings including DJSI, RepuTex, FTSE4Good, CDP and TruCost;
- Development and implementation of organisational frameworks that ensure embedded program and implementation; and
- Advice on approaching the development and delivery of triple bottom line reporting.
The Growth in Sustainability Reporting
International, local and stakeholder pressure for companies to provide information and data on environmental and sustainability performance is growing rapidly. Increasingly, government programs, corporation law reviews, stock exchanges and investment analyst surveys are focussing on sustainability performance reporting. Many companies are using sustainability reporting protocols (such as the Global Reporting Initiative or GRI) to respond to these pressures and remain competitive in their markets.
The Benefits of Sustainability Reporting
Risk mitigation and market opportunity lie at the heart of the growth in environmental and sustainability reporting. Investors and other stakeholders are actively seeking explanations of how companies are addressing and managing emerging risks, such as climate change. Companies are wishing to understand their current performance and position to identify opportunities for cost efficiencies and new market developments afforded by embracing sustainability.
Utilising Energetics' market leading services and technologies, many leading companies have produced award-winning reports, and are also seeing associated benefits, such as; improved reputation, increased investor confidence and enhanced operational management performance.