Money and time are saved by eliminating the need for pipettes and broth preparation. Each of the four broths offered in Q-Swab are self-contained in a 1.0 mL reservoir by patented Snap-Valve™ technology. When the Snap-Valve™ is snapped, broth is released down the swab shaft, neutralising residual sanitizers and facilitating recovery of bacteria.
The sample is then ready to be poured onto dehydrated media or streaked onto agar plates for culturing. Q-Swab can be used either wet or dry to sample environmental surfaces. Simply swab, snap and squeeze and a sample is ready for transport to the laboratory.
- Letheen Broth - Cat. HG-QS1200
- Buffered Peptone Water - Cat. HG-QS1000
- Saves money and time - no need to prepare broths or use pipettes
- Neutralises residual sanitisers remaining on surface
- Aseptically filled and gamma irradiated
- All-in-one sample collection system
- Easy to use
- 1mL fill of broth - perfectly hydrates dried media
- 18 month shelf life
- Storage at room temperature or refrigerated
- Use with either wet or dry swab bud