These elements are designed for hydraulic or lubrication applications where crushable or incinerable elements are necessary. These filters can be used in recirculation systems and/or lubrication systems for extraction of solid particles from fluids used in industrial processes. They are suitable for most hydraulic and lubrication oils.
- All Plastic Construction
- Filtration Rating: Bx ≥ 1000
- Element Collapse Rating: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Reusable Bypass Valve Options: - 50 psi (3.5 bar) - Non-bypass (KB)
- Element Construction: Media seam ultrasonically welded with a patented HYDAC process which is temperature resistant over 200°F
- High Contamination Retention Capacity
- Lightweight Design—for ease of handling during shipment and maintenance
- Fluid Compatibility: Compatible with most hydraulic and lubrication fluids. Please consult factory for synthetic fluid use.
- Interchange: ECOmicron-fit elements are interchangeable with PALL® and a wide range of competitor coreless style filter elements. See next page for specific element models. In some cases, one ECOmicron-fit model will replace multiple models of the competition. This saves money and simplifies inventory.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 212°F (-30°C to 100°C) For high temperature applications, please contact factory.
- Flow fatigue stability to ISO 3724/76 High fatigue resistance due to solid filter material supports on both sides and high inherent stability of filter materials.
- Cracking Pressure of Bypass Valve ΔP = 50 psi ± 7 psi (3.5 bar ± 0.5 bar)