The AccuWash wheel wash systems are now able to recover over 75% of sprayed water using the following features:
- Powered Scraper continuously removes sludge and organic materials into an external collections tank
- Hydrocyclone Solids Separator filters the recycled water for the spray jets and is available with manual or automatic dump valve operation
- Centrifugal Pump can be integrated to draw water from dams/external water tanks eliminating the need for town water to be used
Accuweigh's highly experienced engineering staff also finetuned the AccuWash system to eliminate water wastage by:
- Ensuring the water sprays can only activated when the truck is actually on the wheel wash system and not by the truck’s close proximity as on many opposition systems
- The wash pump pressure is site adjusted to minimise water wastage caused by excessive water pressures
Accuweigh can also provide integrated Traffic Lights to control vehicular access to the wheel wash as well as fully prefabricated Pedestrian Handrails and Gates around sludge pits and along wheel wash driveways for increased pedestrian safety as required by OH&S.
Accuweigh has eight branches across all mainland states providing sales and service support on all wheel wash systems.
For more information on Environmentally Friendly Truck Wheel Wash Solutions please call or use the enquiry box for a direct reply