Temperzone is planning for increased business in a competitive market — bringing on the motive for choosing Epicor ERP from COGITA.
Systems need to lead the way if customer service and product quality is to continue moving ahead. Epicor ERP will drive this through once fully implemented.
Chances are very high you have already experienced Temperzone and/or Hitachi air conditioning. Temperzone is Australasia's largest established manufacturer, exporter and distributor of air and water-cooled air conditioners, ventilation equipment and air distribution systems.
Cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter is essential when bringing comfort to the world. That same comfort will be experienced with the implementation of Epicor ERP manufacturing and distribution software from COGITA.
Temperzone started in 1956, developing air conditioning for New Zealand's unique subtropical climate. From there they expanded into countries throughout the Pacific Rim and Asia, continually innovating and improving their products.
You'll have experienced Temperzone air conditioning in our COGITA Melbourne office and many of Australia and New Zealand's busiest shopping malls and supermarkets, or in office buildings and hotels nationwide, Metropolis Hotel and Auckland's Sky City.
- COGITA’s implementation and support expertise with make to order and engineer to order enterprises
- Epicor ERP advanced technology which will reduce the total cost of ownership over the next years
- Improve customer satisfaction and service by using an integrated CRM system
- Streamline service capabilities for Agents
- Configure faster, more accurate make to order quotes.
- Improve inventory control over eight branches with warehouse automation
- Better serial number tracking
- Faster more accurate purchasing
- Reduced errors by engineering change management
- Better cost management in purchasing and jobs
- More appropriate multi-company financial reporting
- User definable access to the information via dashboards and trackers