The Equipment Access & Usage Management - ShockWatch StartManager™ restricts equipment access to trained, authorised operators while recording usage information.
By preventing untrained personnel from using specified equipment, the Equipment Access & Usage Management - ShockWatch StartManager improves forklift safety and reduces damage-related costs in your facility while monitoring usage.
The device reliably monitors and records operator identity so that if damage does occur, supervisors can determine accountability and respond promptly with necessary repairs or corrective action options. Optional software provides equipment access reports, which also help supervisors decide when to train additional personnel on certain equipment to ensure OH&S regulatory compliance.
The Equipment Access & Usage Management - ShockWatch StartManager's usage reports also provide the information needed to improve fleet management. By monitoring the number of labour hours for each piece of equipment, you can make smarter decisions about when to rotate your fleet. Optimal equipment utilization extends the equipment lifecycle while minimizing costly downtime, repairs, and replacements that result from overuse.
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
- Monitors and controls access to equipment operation
- Reports data via an iButton
- Includes user-friendly software with client server and Internet capabilities
- Works in conjunction with your preferred access device, including HID proximity card readers, iButton readers, or infrared readers
- UL rating (pending) — Type E, EE, GS, LP, LPS, DE, and DS
- CE-certified (pending)
Innovative Software for Reliable Data Collection & Transmission
Optional software serves as a full network application to monitor access and usage on multiple pieces of equipment. The program allows for the remote management of access and usage records, and gives you the flexibility to analyse this information through reports that can be exported to Microsoft® Excel for further analysis.
- Runs on Windows NT, 2000, XP and Vista Business or Enterprise (from ShockMate Ver 2.3.2)
- Easy to install, use, and train
Benefits for a More Profitable Business
The Equipment Access & Usage Management - ShockWatch StartManager:
- Reduces operator injury and damage to equipment, products, or facility due to unauthorized equipment usage
- Lowers costs associated with worker injury and damage
- Reinforces safe vehicle operation and procedures without supervisory oversight
- Ensures that only trained and certified operators access equipment
- Allows for timely corrective action following equipment misuse
- Reduces equipment downtime
- Allows for use on any type of equipment
- Enables usage monitoring
Equipment Access & Usage Management - ShockWatch StartManager Applications
- Forklifts/material handling equipment
- Fleet vehicles
- Offshore drilling equipment
- Mining equipment
- People-moving equipment
- Production equipment
- Fixed assets
- Other facility assets
- And much more