At Horne Enterprises, we have all the equipment required to achieve any type of lift and transport.
All trucks and trailers have Air Ride Suspension
Specialised Equipment Available
- Kenworth T480 Crane Truck with PM 25003 Crane
- (25 tonne metre) With lifting capacity of 6400 kgs @3.8 metres to 2500 kgs @9.0 metres. Tray size 6.2m x 2.5m. Carrying Capacity of 10 tonnes.
- Kenworth K104 Prime Mover & Semi Float
- Float: Bottom Deck 2.5m wide x 8.5m long with bi-fold ramps 20ft container twist locks, 31 tonne load capacity.
- Kenworth K104 Prime Mover & Drop Deck Semi Tautliner
- Tautliner: Top deck 2.5m wide x 3.8m long x 2.75m high. Bottom deck 2.5m wide x 9.6m long x 3.13m high. Gates and rear doors.
- DAF Prime Mover & Drop Deck Semi Trailer
- Drop Deck: Top Deck 2.5m wide x 3.9m long. Bottom Deck 2.5m wide x 9.7m long Hydraulic Ramps, 2 x 20ft, 1 x 40ft container twist locks, 24 tonne load capacity.
- Holden Rodeo Dropside Ute
- 1.0 Tonne Capacity Pilot Car.
- Yale Forklift
- 2.5 Tonne capacity triple stage container mast, slippers and hook. Overall height of only 2050mm and 1200mm wide.
- Baoli Forklift
- 3.5 tonne capacity triple stage container mast, slippers and hook. Height of only 2150mm high and 1250mm wide.
- Hyster Forklift
- 8 Tonne capacity, 2.4 metre lift.
- Mitsubishi Forklift
- 7 Tonne capacity, container mast and jib attachment. Overall height of only 2270mm and 1970mm wide.
Sensitive Freight Movers
- DAF LF55
- 6.4 metre enclosed Pantech 8 Tonne capacity with 2.5 tonne hydraulic taligate loader.
- UD MK235
- 6.4 metre enclosed Pantech 6 Tonne capacity with 1.5 tonne hydraulic taligate loader.
- Machinery lifting cage with 14 tonne capacity.
- Machinery Skate
- Low profile, various sizes.
- Pallet Jacks
- Various sizes. Fully equipped with soft slings, lifting chairs, spreader bars, lifting shackles, etc. for all types of fragile lifting work. Extensive array of specialised gear for varying applications.
- Traffic Management Plans
- Council Permits
- Vic Roads Permits
- Traffic Controllers
- Consultation with: Councils, VicRoads, Trams, Taxis and Buses