Erosion Control Solution RT5 Soilbinder
What is RT5 Used For
.RT5 Soilbinder has been developed to be diluted and sprayed onto exposed embankments, slopes, dam walls and stockpiles to bind the fine soil particles together greatly reducing wind, water and wave erosion.
RT5 Soilbinder can be used in the following applications:
- Plantation Terraces
- Allows for long term dust control whilst not being affected by vehicular surface movement.
- Dam Walls
- To control both water erosion and erosion caused by wave action.
- All Exposed Slopes
- To control wind and water erosion.
- Furrow Irrigation Channels
- Agglomerating fine particles to bind and settle them stopping them being washed away.
- Binding fine particles to reduce dust and washout.
How It Works
RT5 Soilbinder physically binds the fine surface particles together with long chain polymers to form a larger bound mass. This action of 'mass agglomeration' means the particles become much heavier stopping:
- Wind blowing them away
- Water washing them down slopes
- Waves eroding dam walls
Water passes over the treated soil surface without fine particles being dislodged and washed away.
RT5 Soilbinder is diluted and sprayed directly onto the exposed soil surface. There is no drying or setting time as the product works instantaneously on being applied to the soil structure. Even rain during application will not affect the performance.
- Apply at a rate of 0.5 litres of Solution per m2
- Diluted 1:500 with Fresh Water
- Environmentally safe
- Easy application
- No drying or setting times
- Effective immediately on application
All RST products are environmentally safe and user friendly. For further detailed information on a specific product or application please contact our Head Office.
click below for printer friendly version
To Know about Erosion Control Solution Rt5 Soilbinder Please click here