ERP and Accounting software is now both affordable and suitable for small business
Small Business Management Software is usually only comprised of basic accounting software and possibly the use of an 'office' type program. While entry-level accounting products work very well for a new venture or start-up, they are often not adequate small business accounting software to run your operation and prosper.
Accounting software for small business has come a long way in the past few years. ERP and Accounting software is now both affordable and suitable for small business. When searching for small business solution software, you should have a basic 'shopping list' of features that you need for your business.
Some of these features would include:
- Point of Sale (POS) software
- Proper management reports
- Time tracking for engineers/service people
- 100% accurate stock control software and stocktake
- Accurate job costing software and recording
- Job and resource scheduling
- Dashboard – performance at a glance
- Linking purchases to sales for correct billing
- True FIFO stock control
- Ability to email statements and invoices (if you aren't doing this right now – you need to call Happen Business today)
- Quantity breaks
- Serial number tracking
Not only does a small business software solution need all these features, they need to be standard with your small business management software.