They are made up from a tubular trough that is equipped with at least one inlet and outlet spout, a welded flange at each tube end, helicoid screw flighting welded on a centre pipe with a coupling bush at each end, two end bearing assemblies complete with self-adjusting shaft sealing unit (one of the bearing assemblies incorporated in the drive unit), a number of intermediate hanger bearings depending on the overall length of the screw conveyor.
Furthermore, ES Screw Conveyors are equipped with a gear motor that suits the application.
ES Screw Conveyors are of the medium-heavy-duty type.
Function of ES Cement Screw Feeders
ES Screw Conveyors are used for feeding or conveying of cement and filler dust in concrete batching plants, cold filler dust in asphalt mixing plants, as well as cement and similar materials in building materials processing plants.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of ES Cement Screw Feeders
- 7 outside tube diameters
- Outside tube complete with welded end flanges, one inlet, one outlet, inspection hatch beneath the first inlet and beneath each intermediate hanger bearing
- Tubular housing in standardized flanged sections with one section made to measure
- Helicoid screw flighting welded on centre pipe
- End bearing assemblies complete with self-adjusting shaft sealing unit
- Splined shaft couplings
- Lifting eyes on each tube section
- Standard flange-mounted electric motor
- Maintenance-free aluminium-cast intermediate hanger bearings with self-lubricating slide bushes
- Small diameter, great efficiency, high throughput rates
- Small overall dimensions and compact design
- Reduced number of components and spare parts
- Quick installation due to universal inlets and outlets
- Optimum price-performance ratio
Options & Accessories for ES Cement Screw Feeders
- Different types of inlet and outlet spouts
- Additional inspection hatches
- External supports
- Drive unit at outlet end
- Selection of gear ratios (different feed rates)