A premier provider of solutions for wear, impact and productivity improvement for the earthmoving and industrial markets. Committed to a continuous development in order to provide customers with superior quality, value and speed.
ESCO / Bucyrus Blades Industry Applications
- FRONT END LOADERS
- HYDRAULIC FACE SHOVELS
- PRIMARY CRUSHING
- SECOND & THIRD STAGE CRUSHING
BLADES & END BITS FOR LARGE DOZERS
The unique tough 514 BHN steel alloy Cast design puts metal where it is needed for maximum strength, reliability and wear life.
Advantages of ESCO / Bucyrus Blades
- UNMATCHED RESISTANCE TO IMPACT & ABRASION
- BLADES ARE REVERSIBLE FOR MAXIMUM USAGE
- BEVELLED DESIGN FOR SHARP PENETRATION
- VALUE TO YOU FROM ALL ASPECTS