The Estampinox EFN pump is a centrifugal stainless-steel pump suitable for motor assembly according to the USA NEMA stantards.
It is designed to cater for the needs of all the auxiliary services in the food-processing, chemical, pharmaceutical, and wine-making industries, among others.
Operating principles of Estampinox EFN Centrifugal Pump
Housed inside the casing, the impeller rotates in conjunction with the pump shaft .With this arrangement, the impeller blades convey energy to the fluid in the form of kinetic energy and pressure energy.
This pump is not reversible by simple reversal of the direction of rotation. The direction of rotation is clockwise when the pump is viewed from the rear side of the motor.
Design and features of Estampinox EFN Centrifugal Pump
- Casing manufactured with cold-formed plate.
- Clamp connections (standard).
- Open impeller manufactured with stainless steel cold-formed plate or investment casting (according to model).
- Inside mechanical seal.
- Simple parts and easy maintenance.
- Parts in contact with pumped media - AISI 316L
- Gaskets (standard) - VMP (Silicone)
- Mechanical seal (standard) - Cer/ C /NBR
- Lantern - GG-15
- Surface finish - Electropolished
Options of Estampinox EFN Centrifugal Pump
- Seal in C/St.St TgC/TgC.
- Gaskets in EPDM, FPM (Viton ) or PTFE.
- Trolley and / or electric panel.
- Stainless steel motor.