The Wolverine series of Ethernet extenders allow cost effective Ethernet networks to be created over long distances, at data rates of up to 15.3 Mbit/s. The SHDSL technology makes it possible to reuse many types of pre-existing copper cables. This can lead to considerable financial savings as expensive fibre cables do not need to be installed. Dependent on cable characteristics, distances up to 15 km (9.3 mi) can be achieved. Configuration of the DDW-120 is performed using only DIP switches, which ensures rapid installation.
- Status: Active
- Article number: 3621-0110
- 1 x 2 positon detachable scerw terminal,
- 192 kbit/s to 15304 kbit/s
- 1 x RJ-45, 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, manual or auto
- Description: Ethernet SHDSL Extender
- Warranty period: 5 Years