Soanar - Electronic Component & Supply Chain Solutions offers turnkey Ethernet solutions from ORing for the railway transportation industry.
In addition to EN50155 compliant Ethernet switches, ORing has developed a fully compliant range of 3G cellular router/WiFi access points with dual RF frequency bands.
ORing’s new wireless cellular VPN routers will greatly decrease the number of power source and hardware points of failure caused in the past when a separate cellular router and access point were used.
The new TAR-3120-M12 wireless cellular VPN routers also come with critical features such as VPN tunnelling and dual Ethernet ports, allowing multiple TAR-3120-M12 devices to be daisy chained together without the use of additional Ethernet switches.
Key features of TAR-3120-M12 Ethernet solutions:
- Leading EN50155-compliant wireless cellular VPN router for rolling stock applications
- Dual high speed air connectivity: each WLAN interface supports up to 54Mbps link speed
- High security capability: WEP/WPA/WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES)/ WPA2/WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)/ 802.1X Authentication supported
- Secured management by HTTPS
- Different WAN connection types supported: Dynamic/ Static IP, PPPoE, Modem dial-up
- IP table configurable to prevent access from unauthorised IP address
- Supports VPN for secured network connection (Open VPN , PPTP VPN)
- Supports NAT Setting (Virtual Server, Port Trigger, DMZ, UPnP)
- Supports DHCP forwarding through PPTP function
- Multi-SSID support
- 3.5G HSDPA modem dial-up included
- Provides dual RF, which supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g and IEEE 802.11 b/g dual band for wireless communication
- Dual redundant Ethernet ports support Ethernet redundant mode (Recovery time < 10ms) and switch mode in M12 connector (D-coding)
- Wireless connecting status monitoring
- Event warning by Syslog, email, SNMP trap and relay output
- Ultra-rugged enclosure for tough industrial usage
- Wall mounting enabled