The Canary CWC-540 is a CAN to Ethernet gateway designed to enable CAN networks to be coupled together over Internet/Ethernet to make remote monitoring and control possible.
The CWC-540 controls network communication and makes a transparent CAN-based application interface available to the user allowing connection from Ethernet devices via virtual COM technology.
CAN bus is a serial communication technology which efficiently suppports distributed real-time control with a very high level of security. It also provides error process mechanisms and message priority concepts.
- Supports CAN 2.0A and 2.0B
- Supports 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Controller
- Supports CAN - Ethernet Gateway
- Supports WEB Configuration
- Equipped with jumper for 120ohm terminator resistor
- Supports 2500Vrms photo isolation protection on CAN side
- Supports maximum of 25 Ethernet client connections
- DIN Rail mountable
Model CWC-540 is part of the Ethernet Direct CAN Bus Solutions range - click HERE to see all models.