DBI-SALA, a Capital Safety brand solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System.
The evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System provides up to 61 metres of hands-free mobility, allowing for freedom of movement and increased productivity, ideal for railcar and tanker inspection, loading and unloading, and mass transit vehicle inspection. The system, which is designed to attach to DBI-SALA StrongArm™ Frames to provide an overhead anchorage point, or to a suitable structure, requires fewer support stanchions than traditional horizontal lifelines. This reduces overhead obstructions, installation time and costs.
“Specifying and installing a horizontal lifeline has traditionally been a complex task,” states Greg Peterson, Systems Manager for Capital Safety, Australia and New Zealand. “With the evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System, Capital Safety now provides a complete package for companies requiring fall protection with an overhead anchorage point, taking the guesswork and frustration out of permanent fall protection solutions.”
The high-tension design reduces fall clearance requirements to 4.2 metres on a 61 metre system. The single line setup supports one user, but a second line can be added to accommodate two users for added versatility.
Together with the StrongArm™ Anchoring Frames, the evolution™ 200 offers remarkable ease of use with superior fall arrest safety performance. The stainless steel cable is available in lengths of 24-61 metres, in 6 metre increments. A shuttle, which runs the length of the cable following the user’s movement, attaches to a self retracting lifeline, and in turn, to the user’s harness. StrongArm™ anchors are performance engineered for the significant lateral loads generated during fall arrest.
evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System Features:
- Ideal for applications that require horizontal mobility such as truck, bus, railcar and crane rail inspection and maintenance.
- The evolution ™ 200 system requires no intermediate support, this removes overhead obstructions and reduces installation time and costs.
- System provides complete freedom of movement, hands free mobility and fall protection for added productivity and safety.
- System is designed for a single user. An additional system can be installed to allow for applications that require two users. This enables the users to pass each other.
- High tension design reduces fall clearance requirements to 4.2 metres for a 61 metre system.
- The evolution ™ 200 system can be used with DBI-SALA StrongArm™ frames to provide overhead anchorage for the horizontal system.
- The evolution ™ 200 system is installed through our network of accredited installers.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.2 & 1891.4.
The evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System is installed through Capital Safety’s network of accredited installers. See www.horizontallifeline.com for more information.
For more information on the evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 9 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA evolution™ 200 Horizontal Lifeline System .