EXAIR's Super Air Wipe provides 360 degrees of continuous airflow and can be mounted without having to stop production. The split design allows it to easily hinge around the contoured surface of the part or material moving through it. Since the Super Air Wipe clamps around it, threading is not required.
Common applications of Exair Air Wipe include:
- Drying after washing, cleaning, plating or coating
- Cooling hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wiping surfaces
- Drying screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
- Eliminating solution carry over - no cross contamination
- Removing excess coatings, water and oil.
Prior to the Super Air Wipe, the only way to handle these applications was to use a ring of air nozzles. This "air ring" commonly produced inconsistent airflows along with high air consumption and noise. The Super Air Wipe provides a high volume, high velocity airstream that is very quiet and doesn't use a lot of compressed air.
Advantages of Exair Air Wipe:
- Quiet - under 75 dBA
- Stainless steel hardware resists corrosion
- Aluminum models for temperature up to 204 degrees Celsius
- Stainless steel models for temperatures up to 427 degrees Celsius
- No electricity, no moving parts
- Non-contact - no wiper blade
- Tapped holes for mounting
- Split design - compact, rugged, easy to install
- Variable force and flow
Stainless steel wire braided hose is also included on sizes up 102mm for added corrosion and heat resistance.
All models include stainless steel screws and shims.
Standard Air Wipe
The Standard Air Wipe is a good choice when the added durability of stainless steel screws, shims and hose are not required. The Standard Air Wipe uses painted screws, plastic shims and a general purpose PVC coupling air hose on sizes up to 102mm. The Standard Air Wipe is best suited to applications in non-corrosive environments where temperatures do not exceed 66 degrees Celsius. The dimensions and performance of this product are the same as that of the Super Air Wipe.
Both the Super Air Wipe and Standard Air Wipe can be purchased in kits including the Air Wipe, filter separator, pressure regulator, shim set and coupling kit. Shim sets and other accessories can also be purchased separately.
For more information on Exair Air Wipe or any other product in the range, please do not hesitate to contact us at HybraLec Industries. We look forward to assisting you.