The MR-3 units are smaller thatthe their larger counterparts; however they are stacked with huge features such as:
- Komatsu's Closed-center Load Sensing hydraulics for powerful performance
- Large operator stations with leading ergonomics for ease of operation and comfort
- Class leading accessibility for maintenance and servicing through tilting cabin platforms
Additional to the above features, we can offer flexibility with your configuration via selection of cabin or canopy; and a track selection of rubber, steel or roadliner undercarriage.
As the MR-3 units are equipped with KOMTRAX satelite monitoring as standard; asset management, control and security is a breeze as you can easily track and obtain the latest information with minimal fuss.
Due to their integrated design, they are robust, durable and offer low cost ownership.
- Komatsu CLSS for precise control
- Hammer / auger piping (70 litres / min)
- Interim Tier 4 emission compliance
- Automatic two speed travel
- High drawbar pull for superior blading and travelling performance
- Large ROPS / OPG compliant operator station. Cabin similar size to PC78
- Tilt up operator station for ease of servicing or repair
- Side by side engine and hydraulic coolers to ensure optimum performance in arduous conditions
- Pattern change valve is standard equipment
- Factory fitted air conditioning (cabin model)
- 500 hour service intervals
- KOMTRAX machine tracking system
- Choice of rubber, steel tracks