Excavator units come in six models. Suitability is based on the tonnage of the carrier unit, and the flow capability of the hydraulic system.
What does MISU Provide?
• Mobility is the key advantage of the MISU unit;
• Integration with existing equipment allows maximum productivity and minimised running costs;
• Less material handling operations;
• Very competively priced against other conventional screening units;
• Increased utilisation of equipment;
• Reduced setup time;
• Mobility of system at job site;
• Consistent processed product;
• Savings of manpower and operational cost.
MISU | Earthmoving Equipment
The MISU company was established in 1998 to develop and manufacture the MISU unit models to Australian standards and conditions.
A manufacturing facility has been set up in Wodonga, Australia to construct the range of screens from 0.35cum. to 3.2cum.