UNITROL® is the registered ABB trademark for Automatic Voltage Regulators and Static Excitation Systems used with synchronous generators and motors of any size.
Our systems are distinguished by:
- Customer-oriented standardization
- Customer-specific system solutions
- Quality management complying with ISO 9001 / ISO 14001
- Worldwide commissioning and maintenance services
- Rapid assistance via a 24 hours service hotline
UNITROL® systems stand for:
- Latest technology
- A proven Swiss quality product
- Almost 90 years experience in the field of excitation systems
- Short commissioning and maintenance time due to easy-to-use software tools
UNITROL® 5000 Excitation Systems
A microprocessor-based static excitation system for medium and high power output.
- Due to the system architecture and the use of ARCnet® field bus system, the maximum quantity of inputs/outputs for internal and external use is practically not limited.
- The use of decentralized converter electronic modules allows the control of several parallel thyristor bridges.
- Reduced wiring complexity and volume for the interconnection of the system components due to the use of ARCnet® field bus.
UNITROL® F Static Excitation Systems
UNITROL® F Static Excitations are microprocessor-based systems for synchronous machines of small and medium sizes.
Application range of Excitation Systems:
Static Excitation Systems (SES) with output currents up to approx. 1000 ADC:
- Highly standardized single channel systems with few options for max 500VAC and system currents 370 / 540 / 780ADC
- Custom-made single and dual channel systems
Power Electronic Systems Product Portfolio of Excitation Systems
- Static Excitation Systems
- High Power Rectifiers
- Traction Substations
- Advanced Power Electronics -STATCOMS & Frequency Converters
For further information about Excitation Systems visit ABB Australia at http://www.abbaustralia.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the ABB Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.