- DMT 02 ATEX E 148
- Three bargraph indications and one switchable digital indication
- Three analogue inputs 4 - 20 mA or Pt 100
- Two analogue outputs 4 - 20 mA
- Six digital inputs and outputs
- Six LED's for alarms
- Free selectable blocks for arithmetic functions
- Linearization functions
- Field housing IP 65 available
- Modbus interface
Due to the intrinsically safe design and the IP 65 front, the three channel bar-graph indicator BGI 200i is the best choice for the automation of super-visory tasks at process level.
The BGI 100i can be programmed via the 4 keys in the front panel.
- Three bargraph indications to be scaled individually in the factory.
- One digital indication to be scaled by operator input. It can be switched by the "Arrow-right"-key between the three channels.
- Six LED's in the front to signal alarms.
- Direct connection of the sensors in the hazardous area
- Three analogue inputs 4 - 20 mA or Pt 100 (3 - wire)
- two analogue outputs 4 - 20 mA
- Six digital outputs can be used as alarm contacts
- Modbus interface for the communication with a supervisory system
Special software functions
- Free programmable function blocks for arithmetic functions like multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
- Each of the three input signals can be linearized in 25 steps. e. g. for the programming of tank volume curves.