- Balluff-Leuze electronic is now also offering the MSI-CM contact extension modules and MSI-DT time delay modules in its relay product line.
- MSI-DT time delay modules are Safety Relays with adjustable delay times.
- They can be used in the STOP 1 function for E-Stop and mo-veable guard as well as AOPD monitoring and in safety circuits for defined machine drive stoppage times in accordance with DIN EN 60204-1 and VDE 0113-1.
- The MSI-CM Safety Relay serves as a contact extension module in accordance with DIN EN 60204-1 and VDE 0113, Part 1. It handles contact multiplication with five normal open contacts and two normal closed contacts for E-Stop relays and two-hand control units.
- The two new MSI models perfectly com-plement the existing Safety Relay line from Leuze electronic and are an optimal supplement to its safety sensor technology range.