- It is a flexible foam joint between two concrete surfaces
- Stickyback lets you stick the expansion joint to the existing form work, wall or structure and it will hold in place till you pour the concrete up to the Stickyback expansion joint. Once set you can then tear off the 10mm recessed zip to finish the job.
- Stickyback will reduce labour times installing the expansion joint in your slab or form work
- Widely used as a fire retardant compressible joint filler between slabs
- Also used in concrete driveways and kerbing
- Made from XPE Polyethylene 30kg density
- Available in a number of sizes, click here to view entire range of expansion joints available
- Also many custom sizes, inquire now