Benefits of Expansion Joints - GUARDIAN® - GUARDIAN® 306 EZ-FLO®:
- FEP liner is non-contaminating and suits a wide range of applications
- Flowing arch design prevents media buildup and reduces turbulence and vibration
- 250 psig (17 bar) pressure rating ensures longer service life and consolidates inventory
- Liner extends to outer diameter of flange to prevent chemical attack on expansion joint flanges
- Mechanically bonded liner resists delamination
Design of Expansion Joints - GUARDIAN® - GUARDIAN® 306 EZ-FLO®:
- Tube- Seamless FEP lining extends to the outer edge of the flange; completely fused to the expansion joint body- Incorporates a flowing arch design to resist product build-up
- Body- Impregnated nylon tire cord fabric cross-wrapped in bias-ply construction
- Cover- Homogeneous layer of chlorobutyl elastomer extends to the outside edge of the flange- Coated with a weather-resistant protectant
- Special Designs- Non-standard face-to-face dimensions (pressure / vacuum ratings may be affected)- Non-standard drill patterns- Blind flanges (no drilling)- Lightweight designs available for low pressure and non-metallic pipe applications- Available with GYLON® 3545 gasket face for raised face flange connections
Fully Tested and Field Engineered - Expansion Joints - GUARDIAN® - GUARDIAN® 306 EZ-FLO®:
All Garlock expansion joint styles have been rigorously lab and field-tested, and engineered to ensure long life and reliable service.
Control Units - Expansion Joints - GUARDIAN® - GUARDIAN® 306 EZ-FLO® :
Control units must be used to protect expansion joints from excessive movement if piping is not properly anchored.