This model has jumper selectable display calibration and decimal point selection, which allows for easy field setting of engineering units for pressure, flow, level, mass and temperature.
ExD Loop Display - Model 3556 features a low voltage drop on the loop as well as a low quiescent current.
The explosion-proof enclosure is made of sand-cast copper-free aluminium, corrosion resistant, 'safety blue' polyester powder coated with a tempered glass window.
Certifications include NEMA 4X, 7BCD, 9EFG, Class I Groups BCD, Class II Groups E,F,G, Class III.
Features of ExD Loop Display - Model 3556:
- Explosion proof
- 4-20mA input
- 1999 display counts
- 12.7mm, Digit height liquid crystal display
- Voltage drop of only 2V on the loop at 20mA, 6V with backlighting
- Backlighting option available
- Auxiliary AC or DC power supply optional
- No supply cabling when loop powered
- Easy field mounting