We can also supply trailers on air bag with hydraulic ramps. Call for a quote.
Fully compliant – ready-to-roll trailers on spring or air bag come with the following:
- 3 way pins, LED lighting, 2 x toolboxes and 2 X spare wheels
- 5mm checker plate reinforced floor fork lift rated
- 450mm Q345 High Tensile chassis beam
- Front a rear loading gates included, side gate pockets fitted
- Tow bar Cross-member to rear
- Heavy Duty Off Road Rated K-Hitch Suspensions Systems
- K-HITCH 11 tonne 10 STUD Axles with parallel bearings
- Jost 2 speed Landing Legs and Jost 2 position bolt in King Pin
- Roadshine tyres : 255/70R 22.5
- Tare : 8.5 Tonne legal on road carrying capacity 31.5 Tonne
- Ready For The Road and Built to Last
- Can Be Optioned To Suit. We Build Off Road Rated Trailers
- Designed and Built by Ultimate Trailers
Drop deck extendable trailers are ideal when you want to transport heavy industrial equipment long distances. Our drop deck trailers are manufactured to bear heavy loads. Our innovative designs guarantee high fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost and longevity. Our products are easy to operate, durable and built to function well under tough conditions. Air activated loader system makes the loading and unloading process easy and less time consuming.
We have a wide range of extendable trailers for sale that will meet your needs; however, we can design and manufacture drop deck trailers customised to suit your application so that you do not have to compromise. Trailers can be designed and manufactured to multiple axle configurations and custom dimensions. We design trailers to work under tough Australian conditions.
We can customise your paint colours and decals for your company. Bi-fold ramps available at extra cost.