The Moose MRM-621E and MRM-621EC are Industrial 8 Port Managed Fast Ethernet Switches with six 10/100Mbps ports and 2 100Mbps Multimode SC Fibre Ports, supporting direct ring technology.
The MRM-621 switches support Modbus/TCP, Modbus/RTU and OPC allowing SCADA applications to monitor the status of the Ethernet and Fibre ports utilising the Modbus or OPC protocols. For integration with sensors and alarms the MRM-800E has 3 Digital I/O ports.
The switches can be managed via a RS-232 port or via any of the eight Ports using a Web Browser ot Telnet. The MRM-621E/C support a range of management features including Tag-based VLAN's, Port-based VLAN's, QoS, Port Trunking, Cable testing and Port Mirroring. The MRM come standard with extended temperature ranges of -30 to 75 degress C and the MRM-621EC comes with Conformal Coating for an added layer of protection.
In addition the switches offer Ethernet isolation of 1500Vrms and frame ground for EMS protection which is not a standard feature in most Industrial Switches.
The self-recovering technology can recover from any network downtime in less than 300ms.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ab
- 8x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 2x 100Base-FX Multimode SC Fibre Ports
- Redundant Direct Ring recovery time < 300ms on full load
- 3.2Gbos high performance memory bandwidth
- Supports MDI/X
- Broadcast Storm protection
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full Duplex and Back Pressure on Half Duplex
- Robust IP-30 Housing
- DIN Rail, panel mount or desktop installation
Model MRM-621E is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Modbus over TCP Switch Solutions range - click HERE to see all models.