Lasers make faster work of any layout job while eliminating costly errors and downtime.
The Leica Rugby 100 and 100LR have become the standard in general construction lasers. Ruggedness, accuracy and reliability have been key to the success of the Leica Rugby.
The Leica Rugby 100 features:
- An automatic self-leveling rotating laser for general construction.
- It can make quick work of concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundations and footings, as well as elevation indication for heavy equipment.
- The Rugby 100 automatically levels in under 30 seconds, has a simple four-switch keypad that controls all the functions, plus a low-battery indicator.
- The co-molded housing of high-impact plastic and rubber is robust and has been engineered to withstand the toughest jobsite conditions.
- The Rugby can also be set in manual operation up to 10% in one axis for those applications that require a slope.