The valve is optimised for fine control of slurry flow from one flotation machine to the next. The single eDart has a customisable body and flange orientations to suit any plant.
Material of Construction
- Plug and seat – polyurethane or other approriate wear resistant material (e.g.UHMWPE).
- Patented bellows seal – non-sliding sealing arrangement
- Body – rubber lined mild steel
- eDart actuators
- 100mm to 500mm
Options for External Dart Valves - eDart Single
- The bottom port can be orientated at any discrete angle (determined by the number of bolts) by rotating it on the flange
- Full or reduced bore for the plug and seat
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA) or Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner choices
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options
Features of External Dart Valves - eDart Single
- Body fully customised to plant layout
- Valve can be fully serviced in situ
- Simple maintenance: All internal wearing parts can be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line
- Anti-Rotation Device
- Stroke Indication
Applications for External Dart Valves - eDart Single
- Due to the valves flexible orientation, it is ideal for plant retrofits
- Flotation level control
For more information on External Dart Valves - eDart Single, please click here.