Hebel® panels are installed vertically or horizontally to steel or concrete structural framing as a non-loadbearing cladding.
- Cost effective: Light weight panels allow for reduced structural components and smaller lifting equipment.
- Thermal resistance: Excellent thermal resistance performance.
- Acoustic performance: Effective sound transmission barrier between external and internal environments of the building.
- Fire protection: Excellent fire rating properties.
- No wet trades: Less mess and a cleaner, safer work area.
- Less wastage: Greatly reduced waste as panels can be custom made to length requirements. Fewer waste bins and less crane movements.
- Design flexibility: Hebel® panels can be easily cut and routed to suit design requirements. Panel length up to 6 metres.
- Strength and security: Corrosion protected steel-reinforced AAC panels provide a high degree of strength, durability and security.
- Cost effective: Speed of installation and reducedstructural sizes mean cost savings compared to traditional masonry construction.
For more information on External Wall System for Commerical & Industrial - Hebel®, please click here.