The system consists of Hebel® PowerPanels™ fixed vertically to horizontal battens that are attached to the loadbearing frame. The panels are glued together to provide a perfectly flat and smooth finish - ideal for a beautiful and increasingly popular rendered finish.
Hebel® PowerWall™ achieves an FRL of 240/180/180 which far exceeds the requirements even of BAL-FZ.
A 3000mm x 600mm PowerPanel™ is equivalent in area to 90 bricks making installation quick and easy. Significant savings in labour can be achieved and your project can reach completion sooner.
Benefits of the Hebel® PowerWall™:
- Superior thermal insulation - you’ll spend less on heating and cooling and enjoy a more even temperature inside your home.
- Non-combustible PowerPanels - provides excellent fire resistance which is ideal for bushfire prone areas.
- Greater living area - slimmer external walls compared to brick allows more internal space for the same building footprint.
- Solid and strong - steel-reinforced masonry panels for added security and peace of mind.
- Look great - popular rendered finish
- Revolutionary high performance coatings.
- Speedy installation - 2400mm panels weigh around 72kg and two people can install up to 100m2 in about three days
- Greater living area - thinner external wall allows for greater internal living space within the same building envelope
- Smooth flat finish - ideal for a beautiful and increasingly popular rendered finish
- Solid and strong with steel reinforced AAC panels
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation - increases the level of comfort for occupants and saves on heating and cooling energy costs