Clean TeQ R401 resin is specially designed to provide:
- high loading efficiency for the gold cyanide complex and
- exceptional hydromechanical strength for use in resin-in-pulp circuits
Making the Clean-iX® continuous resin-in-pulp (cRIP) process the most cost effective choice for gold production.
The choice for Clean-iX® Gold becomes even easier when preg-robbing is problematic.
Clean-IX® Gold Technology
The Clean-iX® Gold cRIP is a complete technology package that provides all the best innovations in ion exchange resins and process technology.
The Clean-iX® Gold cRIP provides:
- High Single Stage Mass Transfer Rates
- Optimised Pulp Residence Times
- Compact Contact Tank Size
- Continuous Resin Stripping
- High Pregnant Liquor Tenor
- Low Resin Inventory
- Low Resin Attrition
- Recycle Cyanide
These innovations provide the best capital, operating and recovery parameters.
- Low capital cost
- Low operating cost
- Compact modular design
- Continuous counter current operation
- Low resin attrition rate
- High recovery even in preg-robbing situations
- Proven technology