Today WAM offers Pipe Elbows that can be used for various industrial applications in which pneumatic conveying is an important issue, as in building, food and plastics processing, to name but a few.
EXTRACURVE is a wide radius Pipe Elbow that is inserted as a link in pneumatic conveying ducts. The elastic Pipe Elbow is a one-piece SINT engineering polymer cast with a helicoid spring core.
Its great flexibility and excellent resistance to wear result in doubling of the durability as the Elbow can be simply mounted in reverse position as soon as it shows any signs of wear.
The EXTRACURVE Pipe Elbow represents the latest evolution in the development of wide angle pipe elbows. Due to its flexibility and adaptability installation has become quicker while durability is dramatically increased.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Body cast in SINT engineering polymer
- Wider material impact zone
- PN-type connecting flanges
- Higher resistance to wear than traditional pipe elbows in carbon or stainless steel
- Ideal for dilute phase pneumatic conveying
- Lower noise level
- Easy disposal
Options & Accessories
- Connecting spigot for existing ducts
- Food-grade version (FDA-approved)
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.