Due to their flexibility and adaptability, installation becomes quicker while durability is dramatically increased.
WAM offers Pipe Elbows that can be used for various industrial applications in which pneumatic conveying is an important issue, as in building, food and plastics processing, to name but a few.
EXTRACURVE is a wide-radius Pipe Elbow that is inserted as a link in pneumatic conveying ducts. The elastic Pipe Elbow is a one-piece SINTTM engineering polymer cast with a helicoid spring core.
Its great flexibility and excellent resistance to wear result in doubling of the durability as the Elbow can be simply mounted in reverse position as soon as it shows any signs of wear.
Performance & Technical Features
- SINTTM engineering polymer-cast body design
- Wide material impact zone
- SINTTM versions for plastic pellets, granules, sand and fine, abrasive or chemically highly aggressive powders
- PN-type connecting flanges
- Higher resistance to wear than traditional carbon or stainless steel pipe elbows
- Flexible and lightweight
- Particularly suitable for retrofitting
- Reduced noise level
- Easy disposal
- For both vacuum and positive pressure conveying, as well as low density dilute phase pneumatic conveying
- No material contamination
- No risk of mechanical degradation or biochemical decomposition of the material
- Elasticity of SINTTM ensures conveying of material without particle breakdown, grinding or jamming
- Considerable reduction of flow resistance, consequently energy saving pneumatic conveying
- Low cost for installation, pipeline support and installation, thanks to compact design
- Minimised pressure drop
- Low pipe wear
- No risk of clogging
- Minimum maintenance
Options & Accessories
- Connecting spigot for existing ducts
- Food-grade version (FDA-approved)